Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Finally some credit where its due
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada View Post
    You can stick that impeachment idea of yours where the sun don't shine!
    sure I'll do that. But where does that leave you. You would have nowhere else to go.

I'm sorry if it offends and don't intend to appear any different then exact how it's worded. I want a good president that's gunna get the job done not based on race. It upsets me how over sensitive black people are when I say it and I've seen several people witth back packs and memorabilia with his face like he's the messiah just cause he's the first black president but what history is gunna know obama as is the first and worst black president ever that he bankrupted america.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanlc2005 View Post
    sure I'll do that. But where does that leave you. You would have nowhere else to go.

I'm sorry if it offends and don't intend to appear any different then exact how it's worded. I want a good president that's gunna get the job done not based on race. It upsets me how over sensitive black people are when I say it and I've seen several people witth back packs and memorabilia with his face like he's the messiah just cause he's the first black president but what history is gunna know obama as is the first and worst black president ever that he bankrupted america.
    Well now that you have taken us way OT, I would like to sanwer that! The problem is that Obama is left to clean up W mess...for that matter Ronnie's mess too. Ronnie spent like it was going out of style and promised to balance the budget, which he never did. Now the GOP likes to forget that Ronnie speant us so into debt. Then W went and did the same thing.

If you beleive in tax cuts or not, there is a mountain of debt and we all have to pay it.

But, during a recession, the fed can cut interest rates, which were already so low they couldn't be cut further, cut taxes, but they are already so low so that would not work or stimulate the economy. Obama didn't make the mess as much as the GOP wants to forget they went along with the mess W made!

We are now in the same mess that Calif. is in. That happened because nobodies without any knowledge of economics pushed thru prop 13 yet everyone wanted all of the services they always had. In addition, all that did was furhter tie calif hands to balance the budget.

The bottom line is we have to help pay it back and I do mean all of us. To hear Rush cry about it, he has billions and doesn't care about anyone but himself. Otherwise he would have railed against W's tax cuts that so heavily favored the rich!

We all need to buckle down and pay of the debt! That is the only way out of this mess. No amount of tax cuts will help! we just have to take the bitter medicine sooner than later.

The only thing that Papa Bush got right was when he said VOODOO economics, but was such a wimp he went along with it all.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    cnet is the cnn of technology.

to them, anything bush or republican is sprint. But obama, he's definitely a Verizon. Like that for the past 6 years.

btw off the record... I encourage everyone to impeach obama for this damn force of healthcare bill and not fixing this spending
    I'm not impeaching ****. One it's not a crime. Two he's not forcing anything. That's what he ran on and that's what i want. I agree with fixing spending. Schools need the funding. let's cut the spending on wasteful wars that swelled the our debt. Let's make every republican district that received money under the last 8 years for pork to give that back to the government in cash. Let's fund all the school districts that are most in need first. Maybe we could start producing the best talent in the world instead of doing like some districts and trying to cut the school day when our kids need more. Especially considering how they lag other countries in math and science. If there is any money left over then the wealthy ones that have been catered to for decades can have some but i don't suspect there will be. We can oust all these senators and congressmen that didn't allowed these wallstreet crooks to to tank the U.S. economy. And let's stop spending on pork for senators in both parties. And why don't we take all the money in the budget that was earmarked to go to buying F22 and such and put it into treatment and better pay for our soldiers.

When he invades a country, finds no weapons, puts our soldiers in harms ways with no plan, essentially killing thousands from two nations, sanctions torture, and loses sight of the real 9-11 attackers while kissing the *** of Saudi Dictators all while tanking the Economy and shredding the search and seizure rights of the constitution I'll consider Impeaching him. Impeach him? Hell I want to make him a saint.

It upsets me how over sensitive black people are when I say it and I've seen several people witth back packs and memorabilia with his face like he's the messiah just cause he's the first black president but what history is gunna know obama as is the first and worst black president ever that he bankrupted america.
    What's his race got to do with anything. Seems you have an issue with his race. The U.S. is far from bankrupt. And unfortunately for you the white guy before him was the one that drove the US into financial ruin.
    How did politics enter into any of this? Back on topic, yes? Go Palm?

If you want to discuss politics there is an off topic forum.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Mods? Threadhammer?
    Go Obama...eer i mean Go Palm
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12