1.    #1  
    This just started happening yesterday after work. Whenever I call someone, I can't hear them, it's complete silence. They can't hear me either. Also, the screen doesn't turn off when I put it up to my face.

I thought it was maybe the headset stuck button thing, but I'm able to use speaker phone just fine. I can also listen to music using speaker or headphones, just not phone.

I was having issues coming home after work where I had no data, but I'm not sure if that was from Sprint or something with the phone. I'm going to do the EPR, then maybe the webOS Doctor thing. Hopefully that will fix it, if it's a software issue. I figure if it's not, Sprint will be giving me a new phone and I'll have to start from scratch anyway.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    So when you open up the phone app and make a call, is the icon in the lower left a pair of headphones? cause if so, you have the same issue I had yesterday. I fixed it by putting some wd-40 on a headphone plug and inserting and removing it from the headset jack a few times to clean it out.
    HP Touchpad: I just cant quit you, baby.
  3.    #3  
    Are you talking about the "speaker" button? It's a pair of headphones on the button. What should it be?
  4.    #4  
    This is what it looks like. Does your's look different? I never noticed what was on there to begin with.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5.    #5  
    Ohhh, I see. I did some other trick last night and it worked, so I set it down and went to sleep. When I woke up this morning, it was messed up again, so I thought it was something else.

I guess I get to install all my patches again.