1.    #1  
    Is there any way to change the font size on the palm pre? I have a very hard time reading the messages because the font is so small. There are apps and tweaks to do just about everything and I haven't found anything to fix such a common issue. Please help. Otherwise I love the Pre!
    I'm sure there is a patch in preware, but seriously, the fonts are not small at all, get some glasses, you'll thank yourself.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmogren View Post
    I'm sure there is a patch in preware, but seriously, the fonts are not small at all, get some glasses, you'll thank yourself.
    Thanks but that is no help. Does anyone have an idea about this? I looked in Preware and there is nothing to increase font size. It's a very basic thing. I am coming from a blackberry and you can change the font with ease. It's hard to believe with all the customization you can do with the Pre that increasing the font size is not one of them. Please someone help. Thanks!
    My 50 year old eyes sympathize. Try the "Enable Landscape Email" patch. In landscape mode, the fonts are significantly larger. Worked for me!
  5.    #5  
    Landscape mode does help if it's an HTML email where you pinch and zoom. But it doesn't help with text messages or IM's. So no patch anywhere to change font size? I can't believe there aren't more people requesting this. I'd gladly pay for a patch that does this. I am really trying to keep this phone. But if i can't always read the messages it makes it really hard to keep it. I don't want to be forced back to blackberry world lol.