Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    I do, and I'm getting sick of it.

I always think I have a text message when I hear the sound.
    i dont mines always on vibrate so i wouldnt recognize the sound
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    I don't. I have mine on a different alert sound.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    I reset my text message back to the original sound, but I have the same Pavlovian response to that commercial that you do.
    LMAO! I look at my phone every single time, EVEN when I have it on vibrate. For some reason I think, "hmm, I must've taken vibrate off." But then I laugh hysterically at myself after I realize it's the commercial. Gotta love it!
    is it really THAT funny? I mean.. Really?
    I do and i hate it but it is funny..
    Count me in!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    me x 10
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    is it really THAT funny? I mean.. Really?
    To me...yep.
    When I first heard this commercial, I was doing homework and not listening until I heard the text message sound which made me immediately go check my phone. Then I realized after seeing it again later what I had done.. It made me laugh.
    I do it every time...and yes, I think it is funny too!
    Every single time. The first time it happened I got really angry because I thought my phone was messed up! Why would it make the noise but have no message. I restarted it and then it happened again while I wasn't paying attention to the tv and I realized my stupidity. Had a pretty good laugh.
    They have commercials for the Pre?
    I keep looking in the direction of the tv for my phone and I've had a custom alert and notification for like two months. I hate that commercial!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Mine is always on vibrate. When i commercial comes on tho. I always check it tho lol
    Count me in...and the only things on my phone that use that sound are placing on the TS and Preware warning me that it's installing something in Javascript (well, not sure Preware gives that warning anymore). I still look at my phone every time...it is kinda funny...
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    They have commercials for the Pre?
    +1
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    I did not have this problem until I read this post yesterday ..... found myself checking and thinking I have a new message everytime I see that comercial since then LOL.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Count me in...and the only things on my phone that use that sound are placing on the TS and Preware warning me that it's installing something in Javascript (well, not sure Preware gives that warning anymore). I still look at my phone every time...it is kinda funny...
    Same here
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast