1.    #1  
    It was working fine, tried to update, now it isn't working. I removed it, installed it, a msg popped up saying "install failed" bla bla "system adjustments must be made before installation can continue". What the hell? Oh, the same thing happened for the facebook app update.
    Yeah. Somebody told me that there is a bug causing miscalculation of disk space. So any app installation will fail.

I hope palm fix it soon in 1.4.1, its a significant problem.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    How much space do you have free?
    500Mb
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I have 600MB free and I was able to update Pandora.
    I tried to install Pandora and got the message "Install failed. Restart Required. System adjustments must be made before installation can continue." with the buttons "Restart" and "Cancel". After restarting, I tapped the Pandora icon (now in my launcher) and some how ended up at the application update page, where I foolishly opted to "install updates". All of the applications that had updates available now have the yellow yield-exclamation point sign on their launcher icons, and when tapped take you to the app catalog with the message "Installation failed". Now, I can't use any of those apps, I can't update any other apps without losing them too, and can't download any new apps. WebOS 1.4.1.1, 6GB available memory, Sprint 2.4. Any sugestions?