Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45
  1.    #1  
    I have misplaced my extra batteries (2) and my emergency charger. I have looked everywhere including under the couch cushions. Any ideas???

    Thanks - Etu...
    ETUTREO300
  2. #2  
    Maybe they fell under your car seats? Check behind the table next to your bed too.
  3.    #3  
    Oh,,, btw.... a google wave invite to the winner...
    ETUTREO300
  4. #4  
    If your running the 1.4 update & have any patches or themes installed, then that's probably your problem. Run web doctor and this should fix the problem. If it doesnt , contact Sprint & get a replacement.
  5. #5  
    You could always go back to 1.3.x WebOS. If you had them then, they should show back up.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    You could always go back to 1.3.x WebOS. If you had them then, they should show back up.
    Yea, Doctor your life back to last week and be more careful. Don't lose them again lol.
  7. #7  
    your dog might of ate them both?
  8. #8  
    go buy another cable and charge your phone Fry's Radio Shack Best Buy all sale the cable. the blackberry charger works great as well.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ETUTREO300 View Post
    I have misplaced my extra batteries (2) and my emergency charger. I have looked everywhere including under the couch cushions. Any ideas???
    They fell between your car seats.

    Cool avatar pic....I remember having that same phone when I was a kid.
  10. #10  
    i know! i know! i know! they were taken by gnomes they can be pretty crafty when they want to be
  11. #11  
    Did you check the OFF TOPIC area?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Did you check the OFF TOPIC area?
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Did you check the OFF TOPIC area?
    here comes the fun police.....blah
  14. #14  
    he is giving away a google invite. its not off topic. why does everyone think its there job to police the forums. get a life and leave it for the mods.
  15. #15  
    *weeeooohhh weeeeoooooohh*
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by byosphere View Post
    he is giving away a google invite. its not off topic. why does everyone think its there job to police the forums. get a life and leave it for the mods.
    Just because the word Pre is in the post doesn't make it on topic. How is that hard to understand? He is asking complete strangers where he lost his crap. I don't care if he is giving away a chocolate covered Bentley....it's off topic.

    Cluttering up the regular forums with BS makes it much harder for new people to this community to find what they are looking for. I'm all for fun, just do it in the off topic area where it belongs.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Just because the word Pre is in the post doesn't make it on topic. How is that hard to understand? He is asking complete strangers where he lost his crap. I don't care if he is giving away a chocolate covered Bentley....it's off topic.

    Cluttering up the regular forums with BS makes it much harder for new people to this community to find what they are looking for. I'm all for fun, just do it in the off topic area where it belongs.
    whoa man.. This is technically Pre related. Plus we get a prize if we guess right.

    so did you find it yet, OP? Did I win?
  18. #18  
    42?
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Just because the word Pre is in the post doesn't make it on topic. How is that hard to understand? He is asking complete strangers where he lost his crap. I don't care if he is giving away a chocolate covered Bentley....it's off topic.

    Cluttering up the regular forums with BS makes it much harder for new people to this community to find what they are looking for. I'm all for fun, just do it in the off topic area where it belongs.
    Well.. considering our respective join dates ... I think every now and then I can ask my community members for a little support, although you beat me hands down on thank you's. I admit off topic perhaps... but this is where I post and alot of members know me and have appreciated the lighter side of my posts from my original Treo300 comparison post days and my postings of pre insider parties etc info etc.... so I think we should let the admin's decide if I am off topic or not.... BTW... the topic was pretty telling don't ya think.... Yopu did not really have to open this up to see what it was about....


    - Etu
    ETUTREO300
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    whoa man.. This is technically Pre related. Plus we get a prize if we guess right.

    so did you find it yet, OP? Did I win?
    No not in my car... not found yet....Gotta be somewhere unusual..... Probably the last place I look... cuz.. when I find it... that will be the last place I look....

    I am pretty good about retracing everything I do back even years back to find something... which means someone likely moved it because it is not where I see it in my head which is on a table or a particular drawer in my house.... I am looking for unique ideas where this might end up in someone's chaotic life... Pretty sure it was in a little black pouch if that helps....
    ETUTREO300
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions