Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveChelios View Post
    42?
    Thanks. But nope....
    ETUTREO300
    I'll trade you my backup battery and emergency charger for that chocolate covered Bentley.
    Last time I misplaced a charger, it was in my wife's underwear drawer. I really don't know how it got there, nothing in there required chargable batteries. Come to think of it, I don't know why I looked there, either.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    inyour wallet, thats where i keep my extra, or in the toilet do you have any kids?
    oh please....I'm not a hater. 1 post or 2000 I'm just saying if we put things where they should go it would be better for everyone....no?
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    oh please....I'm not a hater. 1 post or 2000 I'm just saying if we put things where they should go it would be better for everyone....no?
    Ryleyinstl - So for a fresh view again from our friends upstairs. What is the favorite beer there?

Op- Got another idea. And I bet EVERYONE here can attest to the fact this will work.
    Purchase them new. In 1 hour after you get home, you will 100% find them.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Ryleyinstl - So for a fresh view again from our friends upstairs. What is the favorite beer there?

Op- Got another idea. And I bet EVERYONE here can attest to the fact this will work.
    Purchase them new. In 1 hour after you get home, you will 100% find them.
    Mmm..........I might try that one the next time I lose my car in a huge parking lot on Black Friday............anybody know the return timeframe on a Ferrari?
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I disagree, Where things go is very subjective. I think that if you don't like the post you should stop coming here and telling people its off topic. I keep coming to this post to see if anyone has won and its like this huge debate over where this post should be put. I personally would have choose marketplace because its a giveaway (in Theory). Would that be wrong too? You know what don't answer that........Lets leave it to the Mods.
    The answer to the OP's dilemna is in these numbers:

16, 62, 45, 8, 33 and 17
    Look inside the fridge...I am not joking, every time I can't find something I look inside the fridge and voila....by the way, where is the damm cat??
    "I'm sorry your phone is smarter than you"
    Quote Originally Posted by fussnfeathers View Post
    Mmm..........I might try that one the next time I lose my car in a huge parking lot on Black Friday............anybody know the return timeframe on a Ferrari?
    If I may ask? If the first one was a Ferrari and same on second, does it really matter?
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    If I may ask? If the first one was a Ferrari and same on second, does it really matter?
    Probably not. But I sure wouldn't be driving to K Mart in it. Ok, so I would.
    Quote Originally Posted by fussnfeathers View Post
    Probably not. But I sure wouldn't be driving to K Mart in it. Ok, so I would.
    OMG! I think you got it. They are lost in the Ferrari.

We want them!!!
    I'm going to guess it's within one yard of where ever you keep your underwear.
    Check the freezer, because that is where I put stuff when I lose them.
    down behind something -- nowhere near where you would expect it and as soon as you find them someone will say -- " oh is that what you have been looking -- i knew it was there" --Do not hit them
    I would buy replacements. Then they will show up.

(That's what always happens to me!)
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    The answer to the OP's dilemna is in these numbers:

16, 62, 45, 8, 33 and 17
    You'd probably commit seppuku if those numbers actually hit.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by zx600 View Post
    Look inside the fridge...I am not joking, every time I can't find something I look inside the fridge and voila....by the way, where is the damm cat??
    Nope. just got a new fridge/freezer so already checked.

Well i FOUND the charger in the last place I looked. Tore up my whole house and there it was of course in a box of cords i threw together in my home office during some cleanup..excactly where it should NOT have been...but right in its little converted camera case. Figures it was in the LAST place I looked, but seeing that when i found it.. I stopped looking so....THAT was.... the last.... place..... I .........looked......(ahem.....)

SOOOO.... No winner yet. BUT... I did NOT find my 2 extra batteries (Seido from Precentral Store.. and an extra one Sprint let me keep when I exchanged by original release party Pre due to oreo and screen crack months ago (kudos for Sprint stepping up to the plate for me without a hassle btw).....SOOOO.. the contest is still on... but now i am looking for a much smaller package(s). Likely in a plastic baggie or wrapped in a post-it-note... my little battery storage fire hazard paranoia solution trick....

Not in any drawers. not in any computer cases, briefcases, backpacks, car.... Need creativite thinking here guys (and Pre-gals).....
    ETUTREO300
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    down behind something -- nowhere near where you would expect it and as soon as you find them someone will say -- " oh is that what you have been looking -- i knew it was there" --Do not hit them
    Yes.. this is obvious of course and frankly likely... but I have looked through the obvious places, car, couches, drawers, behind bed, desk..... need to do a new sweep.

Contest rules for obvious locations will be the first to suggest a particular location in a post not to include more than 3 locations, prior unedited entires before this one excepted to the 3 location rule....
    ETUTREO300
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast