Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Running XP...
    after about 2 hours uninstalling, rebooting, and reinstalling on my computer and my palm pixi, this finally worked. After starting WebOS Quick Install, hit the down arrow on the right side. You will be prompted to plug in your USB device. Unplug your palm from the usb, plug it back into the usb, then hit ok. It should bring up the PreCentral Ap Galleryfeed box. Select the ap you want with the check box, download it, close the galleryfeed box, then hit install. I think that the Novacomd is not seeing the palm until you plug it back into the usb.
    Hope this helps
    Last edited by john29669; 06/06/2010 at 10:52 AM.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I recently ran into the same issue. I found that the USBDeview utility at nirsoft.net was the answer. I selected and uninstalled ALL the USB devices associated with my Pre and THEN re-installed Novacom. DONE!
  3.    #23  
    Ok thanks to all that tried helping me... I actually gave up it was so frustrating. I ended up breaking my phone and had to get a replacement sent to me. When I got my new phone, it worked and I didn't do anything different so possibly it was a hardware issue. Got preware installed now on my phone and this phone just jumped by several thousand percent in how much I like it
    Quote Originally Posted by hugh_h View Post
    I recently ran into the same issue. I found that the USBDeview utility at nirsoft.net was the answer. I selected and uninstalled ALL the USB devices associated with my Pre and THEN re-installed Novacom. DONE!
    I will try this too. Ive been trying for about 10 days without success to connect my phone and the problem is exactly the same. My Pre does not connect to PCs. Only charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by jossanaijr View Post
    I will try this too. Ive been trying for about 10 days without success to connect my phone and the problem is exactly the same. My Pre does not connect to PCs. Only charge.
    Try another usb port, it was my problem, also keep in mind when useing qi you want the phone in just charge mode anyhow.
    tried in 6 different pcs, vista and ubuntu. no results. the problem is the phone... no option to charge mode, it charges automatically...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12