1. one
    I live in germany.
    I would like to have a virtual keyboard but I do not want to "play around" with the pre.

I have installed the PaaScoop and I saw that in AppScoop there is an application called "on-screen keyboard" (1,xx euro). I have selected for installation and I get "This application is not available in your country". Why? Why the hell they split the markets into "countries"?

For example I know that it exist an application called "who wants to be millionaire" but I do not have it on the AppStore!
    Europe doesn't have access to paid apps yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Europe doesn't have access to paid apps yet.
    until the end of this month!
    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I have installed the PaaScoop and I saw that in AppScoop there is an application called "on-screen keyboard" (1,xx euro). I have selected for installation and I get "This application is not available in your country". Why?
    'sisgo' is right. Palm is widely expected to be ready to be able to process paid apps in Europe by the end of this month.

But I'm really surprised you managed to find the app on AppScoop. This app shouldn't have been in the list of apps on AppScoop if you are in Germany.

Did you happen to change your locale settings or something? Just curious since I had it designed in a way that it only shows the apps that you will be able to download.

Thx!
    AppScoop, ScoreKeeper, Classifieds2Go, TasteSpotting Today, Etsy Browser
  5. one
    my "global locale" is Germany though my telephone language is English ....
    The on screen keyboard app is in mine also,
    it's just that they don't want my money,yet!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    '5 sisters' and 'one' : I'm really baffled by this. Would you mind sending a screenshot of this app listed on AppScoop and email it to appscoop@jiyer.com?

That will help. Thx!
    AppScoop, ScoreKeeper, Classifieds2Go, TasteSpotting Today, Etsy Browser