1.    #1  
    after i updated to 1.4 a while ago i could not stream music from the web..i restarted the device to see if the streaming started to work but nothing..i removed the multi web patch and nothing..so finally yesterday i decided to reset the device and guess what...i still get an error everytime i try to stream from web..another problem im having is that the music i download from the web doesnt play in the music player..it is .mp3 ant still doesnt play..any help with this..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    And you're sure the MP3 file will stream? The reason I ask is because some websites I can stream MP3s from, some I cannot. How about you try a website that I know for a fact works: The John Batchelor Show :: March 14, 2010: Hour 1 - Podcasts (Click on the "Listen Here" just above the soldier picture.)
    After 1.4 update any mp3 files with a space in the name will not stream.
    Quote Originally Posted by nsoares View Post
    After 1.4 update any mp3 files with a space in the name will not stream.
    It appears that even if I rename the file to a name without spaces...it still doesn't want to stream. I am trying to move a good amount of music to my Windows Live Sky Drive account since I have (25GB) for free...and stream from there...

Has this been fixed?

Update: The directory can't have 'spaces' as well...

CaliMark (Mark Reed)
    Last edited by CaliMark; 08/06/2010 at 09:31 PM.