1.    #1  
    Anyone else annoyed by the limited viewing ability of documents/pdfs? No way to zoom, landscape docs get cut off and you can't scroll to the ends. Anyway to make a patch to enable zooming, improving scrolling? I've tried the current patches in preware and still can't zoom for the PDF's. There are no patches for docs.
    pdf redux
  3.    #3  
    pdf redux doesn't address any of those issues. there is no zooming function, it doesn't address word documents at all, which are very hard to view, especially if the word documents are in landscape to begin with.
    yes it does I use it and when you double tap a pdf file it will zoom. The documents are a different story no patch or help for that you could send it to google docs and open it that way.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    yes it does I use it and when you double tap a pdf file it will zoom. The documents are a different story no patch or help for that you could send it to google docs and open it that way.
    Thanks, didn't realize the double tapping, had been trying the pinch to zoom...would still like some native functionality for the docs though!
    Yeah, the native PDF app zooms with the double-tap. It zooms it a little too much, IMO, though, 'cause you have to keep scrolling from side-to-side to read the doc. Better than nothing, but it'd be nice to have the pinch zoom!
    Has anyone figured out a way to manually decide on the degree of zoom to use on PDFs? Like it's been said, the zoom goes in just that little bit too far to make it comfortable to read, however the zoom level below that leaves far too much room on both sides to use the space efficiently.

Also, does anyone know of a patch that fixes this whole issue, where the bottom of the next page is shown, rather than the top? It makes reading long PDFs quite the pain, what with all the scrolling.

If these two things can`t be done yet, they might be great ideas for possible patches or additions to the PDF Redux patch? :-)
    Would also be nice to have the first page appear as a thumbnail instead of just the PDF symbol