1.    #1  
    Is there a way to move some of the app icons to the 2nd and third windows (when you swipe left) from the first screen? Kinda of a nuisance to slide alllll the way down to open an app. Thanks in advance.
    Sure is Sir. Just tap and hold the Icon you wish to move till a ripple effect appears around it.( you can see this around your finger) Then move the icon to the side the page is on you would like the app to be moved to. Also there is a patch in Preware to add more Pages if needed.

Here's a How to for Preware as well If you haven't got it up and going. =/ ok mayby not =P I'm still to noob here to post links haha well search for Preware how to up there in the search and it will pull it up.
    Last edited by Revrendzack; 03/13/2010 at 02:29 AM. Reason: General lack of grammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by redgrappler View Post
    Is there a way to move some of the app icons to the 2nd and third windows (when you swipe left) from the first screen? Kinda of a nuisance to slide alllll the way down to open an app. Thanks in advance.
    Yes.
    Just touch the app icon, hold it, then drag it towards the edge of the screen to goto the other page.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks fellas. I've had this phone since 6/6/09 and never knew this.
    Quote Originally Posted by redgrappler View Post
    Thanks fellas. I've had this phone since 6/6/09 and never knew this.
    LoL, that's pretty pitiful.