1.    #1  
    I had facebook 1.0 working fine. When I upgraded to 1.1 it took me to the login screen and would not let me login. I tried to remove it along with killing it in cal and contacts photos and reinstalling it with the same issue. I tried removing rebooting and installing the 1.1.1 beta tonight with the same issue although this time I get an error message about java so, I download jstop to do some garbage collecting and still the same problem.

Does anyone have any suggestions before I doctor this?

Thanks in advance
    try a simple reset first in device info
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    try a simple reset first in device info
    Thanks zmann but I have tried this several times without success.
    First I would remove facebook accounts in contacts, then reset the device, then install new facebook if you dont have it, Go back to your account and add facebook account again. Let it sync and once its done syncing and importing your contacts open facebook app, if it still gives you error try to go into settings in menu and see if facebook acct is showing in primary (bottom part) if it is try resetting and open facebook app again. Still not working then you may have to Dr it.

Hope this helps.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  5.    #5  
    which menu do I set FB as primary? Contacts?
  6.    #6  
    Looks like I'm going to the doc in the morning
    Quote Originally Posted by peanuthead47 View Post
    which menu do I set FB as primary? Contacts?
    its in facebook app, if u are able to at least open it.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    I don't have the sign in or sync problems...but I've noticed there might be a bug or problem...

ever since updating to 1.1, I've noticed less and less comments on my status'. Then my fiance told me that when I post from the palm app, it doesn't show up in the news feed. She has to go to my page to see it. And when she tries to comment it tells her that she can't...it takes her to an error page...she is doing this from her phone on the mobile site.

..i haven't checked to see if it's doing the same thing on the computer yet, but was just wondering if anybody else has noticed this?