1.    #1  
    There should be some disclaimer on the phone box by the Surgeon General. Hacking, Preware, Homebrew might cause instability, freezing, apps not responding properly. Maybe there should be a built in IQ test before Homebrew/Preware is loadable.
    No IQ test can determine if someone has common sense.
    Or Prius that go on the run!! PUT IT IN NEUTRAL!!!!

The "masses" shouldn't be modding ANYTHING!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    Or Prisus that go on the run!! PUT IT IN NEUTRAL!!!!
    +1

Theodore H. Frank: I am not afraid of my Toyota Prius | Washington Examiner
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  5. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    There should be some disclaimer on the phone box by the Surgeon General. Hacking, Preware, Homebrew might cause instability, freezing, apps not responding properly. Maybe there should be a built in IQ test before Homebrew/Preware is loadable.
    Perhaps there should be an IQ test before people post threads.

Just sayin.
    I don't see how anyone could possibly have a problem installing Preware. Not only are the instructions easy to follow, if you actually have an issue and post it to the forums there are more then enough people lining up to help. I am not sure if the OP is just trying to start S*%# or has had real issues but either way this post seems pointless.
    The new video upload where you can comment on what the little troll did.

thanksiWinrar
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    I'd rather help out the "idiots" then have Palm go under due to lack of sales...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'd rather help out the "idiots" then have Palm go under due to lack of sales...
    The "person" this thread refers to received several forum pages of help, but refused to take any advice. He earned the insult.