Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    I'm a FIRST Mentor (usfirst.org) and we had a (surprise to me) celebrity judge for this weekends Arizona Regional, Steve Gary "The Woz" Wozniak. Naturally, I wanted my picture with him (naturally). He agreed to a picture (1 with a fellow mentor too). As we take pictures using my Pre, he says "Nice phone."

I thought it was cool, but I also think a picture with The Woz is freaking awesome too.

Had to crop the hell out of it because it looked better than black blocking faces.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    cool
    meh he worked for apple so hes kinda like the enemy
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    The Woz is cool as hell!
    Very cool! No matter how you feel about Apple now... you have to give this guy props for being a major part in a moment of history that changed the direction of technology.

Well done!
    very cool. Woz is the man
    sweet
    nice, i like macs, just not iphones.
    Nah, Woz is cool. He knew whem to get out. Same thing with Steve Allan from Microsoft.
    Woz isnt apple bias, yes he has an iphone but he has a blackberry some androids too.

Wont be long before he has a pre

Also celebs with the pre... i mean JACK FREAKIN BAUER has my phone....
    /thread