1.    #1  
    I have been searching around this website how to install ringtones onto my phone...

Does anyone have a tutorial how to install ringtones onto my pre?!
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    1. Connect Pre to computer and put in USB Drive mode.

2. Copy and paste ringtones into "ringtones" folder.
  3.    #3  
    I am still having some issues here...can I get a step by step tutorial?
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Define your issues please..?

Drag and drop is pretty much all you do.. .
    Step 1: Power up your phone an ensure WebOS is running properly

Step 2: Using the provided USB cable, connect your phone to a USB 2.0 complient computer

Step 3: Upon receiving notification that the phone has been plugged in, tap on the "USB Drive" mode button, your phone will now become a USB drive on your computer.

Step 4: If windows does not automatically pop up the option to browse the new drive, go into "My Computer" or "Computer" on vista/7 and find your phone (usually drive G-J depending on how many other drives you have)

Step 5: Locate the ringtones you wish to install, select them, right click on them, and select copy.

Step 6: Back in the browser of your pre, navigate to the "ringtones" folder, right click, and select paste.

Step 7: Once windows finishes transfering the files, disconnect your phone and go to the "Sounds & Ringtones" app (located on the 3rd page of launcher by default) and tap the "Ringtone" setting

Step 8: (if the ringtone isn't on the list) Tap the musical + symbol on the lower left hand part of the screen, and scroll through the list of files untill you locate it, then tap on it to add it to the ringtone list. Then, tap on it again to set it as your ringtone.
    Quote Originally Posted by koogie21 View Post
    I'm sorry, but this isn't that hard lol
  7.    #7  
    Bite me jordan.....
    or,,instead of that go to app catolog and pick up one of the many free ringtone apps.
    Ringtone Apps are for chumps who came from Apple and think modern phones need Cydia to get ringtones that aren't bought off of iTunes.

Send yourself ANY mp3 as an email. Download the attachment from your email app. In the Sounds settings app, click the "+" icon and select your mp3 from the list. Done.
    Quote Originally Posted by kd0axs View Post
    1. Connect Pre to computer and put in USB Drive mode.

2. Copy and paste ringtones into "ringtones" folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by koogie21 View Post
    Bahahahahahaha!!!! This made my whole day.