Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    echto, I have your magic solution

Okay, I just found "our" error. I looked closely at the OP's picture posting and he looks like Spock from Star Trek. We are obviously not talking the same language as him. We gotta talk Vulcan! Sorry I'm not fluent in that language. Do we have any interpreters handy?
    Quote Originally Posted by echto View Post
    I have noticed the bug seems to occur if there is an unlistened voicemail and I reboot the phone.
    Uninstall all preware/homebrew stuff. webosdoctor it so it's back to normal. Only use the stuff Palm created, and then see if it works properly.

It's like a jailbroken iPhone - it's not guaranteed to work after you jailbreak it and it's not Apple's (or in your case Palm's) fault.
    Ecto, If you doctor your phone back to 1.4 with no hacks, are it turns out to be that it wasn't Palms fault, are you prepared to take the video down?
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    He has no problem telling other people on this forum to Dr. their phone because they were having issues... but for some reason he refuses to Dr. his own...

Prob doesn't have the heart to tell his wife the phone messed up cuz he decided to mess with her phone and put on cool pictures and themes... Why not get in contact with the person that made the Theme?

At this point people... he just doesn't want to get in trouble with his wife, and take responsibility that he could have put her in danger. She would whip his but all over the neighborhood.

This thread is pretty much dead at this point.
    All I did was highlight a possible worst case scenario.
    Oh yes I could hear that "highlighting possible scenario" from the sarcasm in your voice mentioning Palm and blaming them in the video. You are the reason that companies have to put instructions on that free Chiclets gums that comes in most electronic boxes with instructions not to eat them.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Some situation prevented the phone application from running and it appears it was the notification application that influenced the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gamah View Post

lolzzz. Great job. But thing i liked more is your walmart badge :P
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    lolzzz. Great job. But thing i liked more is your walmart badge :P
    I'm a dropout and I'm only 18, gotta make money somehow.
    I'm a dropout and I'm only 18, gotta make money somehow.
    lolzzz not a bad thing man. Better than many of my friends who are jobless. Good job on video too.

I can only hope the OP sees it.

Hi RON!
    why get mad and bash this guyabout his phone so childish. The pre had problems way before all this preware stuff you all no that.he wanted to make a point about his pre acting up when he needed it to work in an emergencyit didn't . Yall act like you don't use preware and you never had a problem wit your phone.so what about tha video telln him to take it down he doesn't have to it's he's account.this is why pre central is starting to look bad because of all you bashers man get alife it's friday go out to a club instead of home bashn some guy over his thoughts... Lol talk about revenge of tha pre nerds... It's just a phone . Anyway I'm go in tha club talk to ( phone geeks later )u

Re-uploaded comment away.
    Quote Originally Posted by dog44 View Post
    Fail!!!!!!!!
    Fah..fah..fah..fah...fah..fah..fah....

FAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIILLLLLLL....

Epic. epic . epic.

Monster epic.. epic monster... fail epic monster.....

Ugg.. the whole "fail" generation has become so tiresome. Along with the whole, " really? really? really? tools.

Internet goofball language.
    LOL! I had this EXACT issue once. Guess what fixed it??? I REMOVED THE UNOFFICIAL THEME I HAD INSTALLED AND NOW IT WORKS PERFECTLY. So how about you stop ****ing and moaning about Palm when you are the one who ****ed up and own up to your own mistakes like a man, kay?
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    ha ha he said phone geeks lol
    If anything you brought attention to a possible bug review. This is what I call teamwork!
    hey guys I read the first couple of pages and the consensus seemed to be that this was caused by a theme. However, I will say that this happened to me the first day after I updated to 1.4 without having a theme installed. The way I remedied the situation was by launching the phone app twice, when I did that it caused that voicemail error to split in to its own card and the phone app itself in to another card thus making the phone usable. Later when webosdoctor became available I doctored my phone and haven't had the problem since.
    Last edited by hitechalex; 03/13/2010 at 01:44 AM.
    Check out noagendashow.com assassinating lamestream media!
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    so echto isn't tha only who has or had this problem. Wow you guys bashed dude for nothing lol poor guy he was rite .....
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789