Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by echto View Post
    If anything you brought attention to a possible bug review. This is what I call teamwork!
    It is not Palms theme or app to review, get over it.
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    If anything you brought attention to a possible bug review. This is what I call teamwork!
    Actually, it demonstrates what a childish "me wants mine" fraud can do.
    Are you on drugs? You must be kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    Are you on drugs? You must be kidding.
    or trolling.

Feeding trolls can be fun sometimes.
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    Everyone with an account should Flag the video to get You Tube to pull it. I hit Flag, then for reason hit copyright and then hit it for spam/Fraud/scams. If its reported enough Youtube will pull it.

echto, you are a troll.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I definitely did:
    Actually, it demonstrates what a childish "me wants mine" fraud can do.
    I'll repeat myself. =) I've pointed out a problem I've observed with the phone. And I posted a video of it. If I choose to delete the immature comments made by kids, or overweight, fat, dark haired people who neglect their dog, or just want to keep an unbiased atmosphere I can do so. Live with it. Don't like what I have to say? Fine. That's your opinion. The original post and video are my opinion. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    Everyone with an account should Flag the video to get You Tube to pull it. I hit Flag, then for reason hit copyright and then hit it for spam/Fraud/scams. If its reported enough Youtube will pull it.

echto, you are a troll.
    Wasn't sure what FLAG category to use, but YT's terms state:

■Things like predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, intimidation, invading privacy, revealing other peoples personal information, and inciting others to commit violent acts or to violate the Terms of Use are taken very seriously. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from YouTube.
    This definitely falls into "harassment" and "intimidation".
    I'm not going to watch any video but I will comment.

I was in a car accident, and my Pre was messed up at the time, it has just fallen that day in the toilet bowl.

But I tapped 911 and it went into Emergency Mode Immediately.

So it worked for me just fine!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I'll repeat myself. =) I've pointed out a problem I've observed with the phone. And I posted a video of it. If I choose to delete the immature comments made by kids, or overweight, fat, dark haired people who neglect their dog, or just want to keep an unbiased atmosphere I can do so. Live with it. Don't like what I have to say? Fine. That's your opinion. The original post and video are my opinion. =)
    I glanced at your thesis. It's a good thing your so skilled at math, cause you ain't so strong with the people skills.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts

You don't remember my comment about opening ones mouth do you?

I only flagged him once and he knows nothing about my you tube account. Sure If I'm the only one that flagged it fine, but it seems he's violating a copyright somewhere in there, as well as passing misleading information.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    echto, I hope you also know that in an emergency, you can type 911, or any phone number with the keyboard and hit the enter button to dial! No need for the phone application...
    Last edited by Solen; 03/12/2010 at 10:25 PM.
    Palm Pre on Sprint. WebOS 1.4.5
    If I helped you, a thanks would be much appreciated (Thanks button located on right side)
    Flag him as FRAUD. It's listed under Spam as Scam/Fraud. That's what I did.
    That IT bozo. I'm sending that photoshopped picture to your wife.

No one accuses me of neglecting my dog.

I love my dog.

You're gonna get it...

Oh wait. I don't have a dog.

That's OK, I'm sending the photoshopped pic anyway. If for no other reason - maybe your wife will leave you and find someone with a safe phone she can count on when she's "in fear for her life".
    Ok guys, if this isn't trolling, it should be.

Since we've all posted, for 6 pages, PLENTY of great solutions..I'm going to shamelessly attempt a threadjack here.

Here's a GREAT example of trolling from Jalopnik.com. To pull us all away from the fury developing around this, click the link and enjoy watching a masterwork of trollery on a subject (most of us) aren't (as) interesting in. Let's all step away from the bait.

Mustang Forums Trolled With Hilarious Results - Jalopnik.com
    Handspring Visorphone -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> NS4G -> FrankenPre 2
    anyone report the youtube video to palm/sprint so they can take appropriate action against the false claims?
    Just to throw my info in:

Running 72 patches (including 4x4 v3) and apps, a theme, and patched to 600MHz. Have never, ever run into this issue, whether I have pending voice mails, open applications, or whatever. Seems likely that the theme or patch you have is corrupted. Best to Doctor the phone and see what happens after.

EDIT: Hmmm, had an emergency call come in and delayed posting this, so missed your total unwillingness to accept the help/solutions offered to you or to accept responsibility for altering the OS.

Oh, yeah...flagged on You Tube...
    Last edited by Blaize; 03/12/2010 at 10:36 PM.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    You don't remember my comment about opening ones mouth do you?
    You mean the one where you talked about Java instead of Javascript? Yeah, I remember it. Your point?
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    That IT bozo. I'm sending that photoshopped picture to your wife.

No one accuses me of neglecting my dog.

I love my dog.

You're gonna get it...

Oh wait. I don't have a dog.

That's OK, I'm sending the photoshopped pic anyway. If for no other reason - maybe your wife will leave you and find someone with a safe phone she can count on when she's "in fear for her life".
    I don't understand why you think I'm talking about you? You don't have a dog. Then again that's maybe why you lash out at every negative post because you think people are directly attacking you. Who is the one stirring up mayhem here? I believe its you.
    I don't understand why you think I'm talking about you? You don't have a dog. Then again that's maybe why you lash out at every negative post because you think people are directly attacking you. Who is the one stirring up mayhem here? I believe its you.
    That's it, no one accuses me of "mayhem". I don't know may him or her.

Where's my video cam??