1.    #1  
    Got a new phone from the insurance place... got it all activated

NOW

I would like to get some photo's off the old phone. Can i still? also when i turn the old phone on it goes right to the "sign in" screen and i cant see nothing.

if it cant be done just let me know

thanks
    jake
    plug it in to your pc. Not sure.
    email tem to yoursef ovef wifi
  4.    #4  
    both idea's sound good. but the problem i am having is.... as soon as the old one boots up it goes right to the Palm Profile "log on". i used another email and password but that fails....
    I also did the "plug it in and hold the volume key", I got the USB symbol, but my computer (win7) dont see it as a drive in order for me to snag my pictures...

anyone else?

thanks for any and all help
    Jake
    Quote Originally Posted by jakehale View Post
    both idea's sound good. but the problem i am having is.... as soon as the old one boots up it goes right to the Palm Profile "log on". i used another email and password but that fails....
    I also did the "plug it in and hold the volume key", I got the USB symbol, but my computer (win7) dont see it as a drive in order for me to snag my pictures...

anyone else?

thanks for any and all help
    Jake
    I saw the same issue on here before, and there was a method of getting the phone to work in USB mode without reactivating it, but I can't recalll what the solution was. Do a little searching, and see if you can find it. If you can't, I'll pop back in and look around for you.
  6.    #6  
    Meta-doctor? if so, i saw that but looked like i would have to install a new OS on my PC to make it work?????????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by jakehale View Post
    Meta-doctor? if so, i saw that but looked like i would have to install a new OS on my PC to make it work?????????????????
    Yeah that was it. Sorry, I didn't check the details at the time, but I see you're right (even though you could do the small OS on a bootable CD, but that's still a LOT of effort).

Have you considered calling Sprint, reactivating the old phone, copying the files over, then reactivating the new one?
    pull out your battery. Hold up volumer button. Put in battery and press power button all while holding the up volume button. Should be in usb mode now.