Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Then they shouldn't have been a launch partner. Plus, you can't buy what you don't have out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by dgraham98 View Post
    If I were developer and looked at the volume of paid Apps purchased
    on Palm Catelog vs the amount of free down loads, I would not spend the time or money. Developers can not give away their Apps forever. The biggest download on Palm Cat. is a free App (Pandora). The Palm Web OS is one big cheap community that is just hot air. Support yoiur Developer, Buys some some Apps. Dataviz is business to make money. My son tells me that Docs to Go is one of the top grossing Apps at Apple. Money talks and BS walks as the saying goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom2Ninjas View Post
    Then they shouldn't have been a launch partner. Plus, you can't buy what you don't have out there.
    Ninja Johnson IS RIGHT (sorry just watched Blazing Saddles again...) I think Sprint (and Palm) jumped the gun a little bit, they should have INSISTED that a launch partner have 100% capable software available on Launch Day, not a, "here's two bits I get the rest to you later......"

Makes you wonder if there were any decendands of Govenor LePetamane on the development team......
  3. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    We are continuing our efforts to work with Palm to clear the path for a full editing version of Documents To Go. However, given the current environment at Palm, as well as the necessary collaboration with the device manufacturer that is required to bring an app like ours to a platform like webOS, our Documents To Go editor product for webOS is essentially at a standstill.
    Office Mobility Blog: webOS Update
    Hey dataviz - it's easy being passionate while you're getting screwed!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123