1.    #1  
    I doctored earlier today and have no apps that I purchased or downloaded. Just the "stock" applications. When I try to download my old apps it tells me that I don't have enough memory... what should I do?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Jon
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherman View Post
    I doctored earlier today and have no apps that I purchased or downloaded. Just the "stock" applications. When I try to download my old apps it tells me that I don't have enough memory... what should I do?

Jon
    you need to call palm... and send them the emailed confirmations of the receipts and they will credit you the money back so you can repurchase the apps
    Well, if it's saying you don't have enough memory...then chances are all your old apps are still hanging around somewhere.

I would go into the Device Info app, and choose "Remove Apps & Data". Then follow the steps. If you had a backup recently, you should automatically re-download all your apps (except for the homebrew ones of course).
    Last edited by callmechewy; 03/12/2010 at 11:26 AM.

Jon
    Oddly enough same thing happened to me today , did a full erase after doctoring and my apps came back ???

So did 4500 emails after doctoring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post

So did 4500 emails after doctoring.
    Yeah, that's where the "select all" email patch saves my behind.

Jon
    I had the exact same problem. Go to Device info > Reset options > Erase Apps & Data.
    After the reboot you'll have to resign into your palm profile. After the restart all your apps will come back.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    you need to call palm... and send them the emailed confirmations of the receipts and they will credit you the money back so you can repurchase the apps
    Since his phone is saying 'not enough memory', I would think it's more an issue of a failed doctor than lost billing info.
    Quote Originally Posted by callmechewy View Post
    Since his phone is saying 'not enough memory', I would think it's more an issue of a failed doctor than lost billing info.
    o... dunno how i missed that in his post...
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    It happened to me too. So I did a partial erase ("erase apps and data") and after reboot it had me sign back into my Palm profile, and voila -- apps are back.
    Quote Originally Posted by callmechewy View Post
    True, this has happened to alot of people after doctoring since 1.4. I don't know the cause but all the apps are still there hence the memory full issue. After a partial reset they come back. I was ready to freak out when it happened to me...lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  11.    #11  
    That did it... THANKS for everyone!

Appreciate the quick help!

Jon