Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I downloaded webOD Doctor and ran it. It asks that I plug in the phone, I do and nothing happens. Do I press USB or Charge? Do I do neither? It just sits and the Next button never become available.

I tried the following and that didn't work either:

Turn off the phone, and disconnect it from your computer. Hold the Volume Up button in, and reattach the USB cable (you do not need to power it back on). After a few seconds, a large USB picture will appear on the screen. At that point, it will appear to WebOS Doctor as if it's a nonfunctional phone. When you re-reun the program, the Next button will function properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsarraf View Post
    Hold the Volume Up button in, and reattach the USB cable (you do not need to power it back on).
    I did have to press the power button while holding the Up button on the volume to make it work right.
    If you get the Phone to the large USB option and Doctor doesn't work, 99% of the time there is an issue with the Novacom on the PC. Trying a different PC if possible, often makes it work.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    So I got it to go to Next and when it reached about 5% the phone disconnected and it tells me I have to start again. Now the phone just is sitting with the palm logo and doing nothing.

How do you fix Novacom or reinstall it?