Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Well I'll definately be stopping by my local radio shack this weekend
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kgbcapthowdy View Post
    Im a manager for a store and was just looking the the price tag changes this sunday and those are in there. I assure you its true, at least at my store. The warranty unless you purchase the radioshack plan is 30 days then palm/sprint store.
    Good news! I'll be off to Radio Shack also. Is that a week long price? On the warrantee, what do you mean by "then palm/sprint store"? The local sales person here didn't seem to know much. He never mentioned Palm and said "no" to contacting Sprint. He did say he "thought" the Radio Shack plan was $44/year and no deductible. Accurate? Does it cover a phone "drop" or a broken screen?

Thanks for your info.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Free is certainly better than not free. I just did the homework on renewal pricing (having just got a Pre two days ago.) Sprint was $250 ($150 after mail-in rebate,) Best Buy was $150, Radio Shack was $130, Wal-Mart was $100. Lower offers I saw were only for new Sprint customers. In my case, the $30 I 'saved' at Wal-Mart was more than spent on movies my wife pulled from the $5 DVD box while we waited the hour and a half it took the knucklehead to activate the phone (no cost on my aggravation.) Hey, at least I'm a happy Pre owner today!
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    *sigh*.. I sure do miss WebOS. I played around with a Pixi from 'The Shack' for just under a month, and decided to go with the rest of the cattle (moo..) and picked up a Samsung Moment. Android OS isn't anywhere near as intuitive and friendly, and I wish I never made the move.

Guess I'll come back and see what's up in a couple years.. *cry*
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    the prices change typically every week to 2 weeks, so its possible it will go back up but for the next week til the 27th itll be free. Upgrade will be 79.99
    I assume you mean for the Pre? What will the upgrade price be for the Pixi?
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Hmmmm.... The new Radio Shack ad is out for next week. There are some "free" phones listed but there is NO Palm Pre or Pixi shown.
  7.    #27  
    look at the valid dates.....dont care what the ad says
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by esoterica View Post
    I assume you mean for the Pre? What will the upgrade price be for the Pixi?
    I was wondering this also. Is the upgrade price for either phone 79.99 since both are free with new service or is the pixi upgrade different?
  9.    #29  
    pixi is 49.99 on upgrade, again this starts tomorrow
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Super! I'll probably see that ad in the window when I go! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Btw, why does that ad say "Business Advantage Plan"? Is that different from the regular $69 voice and data plan?
    ok,,my wife has my old centro,,yr telling me I can go to rad shack and switch her to a pixie for 50.00 bucks?
  13.    #33  
    as long as they are eligible for upgrade then yes. I havent seen any window signage yet but i havent looked either.
  14.    #34  
    not sure about the business part, but the 69.99 is all you need yes.
  15.    #35  
    and at radioshack the rebates are all instant, no mail in crap so 50 bucks is what you pay
  16.    #36  
    so did anyone go check and find out i was telling the truth?
    LOL, I wanted to. But I'm very impatient and couln't wait until today, so I ended up renewing my contract at wal-mart friday night to get the pre for $100.
    As a fellow Shacker [ASM], it is true. Both the Pixi and Pre are free, fifty for the Pixi and eighty for the Pre on upgrades.
    how long is the deal for? Will it be free pres on every line for a new customer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    how long is the deal for? Will it be free pres on every line for a new customer?
    The prices are through the 27th, as of today. It is available for every new line, yes. So if a person signed up for three lines, they would get three Pres for free.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast