Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I doctored my Plus and noticed that Visual Voice didn't reinstall. I can't find it in the app catalog or Preware. Anyone know what happened? I liked the way it managed my google voicemails.
    Yep, it's gone.
    Thanks a bunch edlex...I just Doctored my Pre and same thing...except I lost both Gdial Pro and Visual Voicemail. Since you can't use the dialing features of Gdial Pro I just use Visual Voicemail. The Google Voice Mobile site SUCKS!!! With they would not be so stupid with their API if they are supposedly "Open".

Thanks again!!!
    Thanks Edlex! I was bummed that gdial went away. All I used it for was visual voicemail. So glad to see there is still a way to get google voicemail! Hopefully this app doesn't disappear too.
    YouView also supports Google Voice. If you need help getting setup let us know.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    YouView also supports Google Voice. If you need help getting setup let us know.
    Thanks, but from what I understand you have to pay for the app and pay additional fees for speech to text. Since all i need is the visual voicemail feature with speech to text, I'd rather not pay if I can get it free elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    Thanks, but from what I understand you have to pay for the app and pay additional fees for speech to text. Since all i need is the visual voicemail feature with speech to text, I'd rather not pay if I can get it free elsewhere.
    True the app is 3.99 and you will get partial transcriptions of Google Voice messages if you don't have a transcription package.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.