1.    #1  
    I just got my Palm Pre Plus about 2 days ago and so far loving it.

Anyway, is there a way to turn off the SMS preview (without disabling notification alerts) when the phone is locked?
    go to screen & lock scroll down to the notifications section switch 'show when locked' to off. all done!
    Quote Originally Posted by cl0ckw0rk View Post
    go to screen & lock scroll down to the notifications section switch 'show when locked' to off. all done!
    that's going to turn off all his notifications not just sms.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    that's going to turn off all his notifications not just sms.
    Yeah I tried this and it turns off ALL notifications. I just want it say "New SMS" or something to that effect when my phone is locked.
    ^ or perhaps just the SMS icon.
    Not sure why you want them disabled but if your worried about privacy this might help.
    forums.precentral.net/webos-patches/228141-patch-text-message-privacy.html
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Not sure why you want them disabled but if your worried about privacy this might help.
    forums.precentral.net/webos-patches/228141-patch-text-message-privacy.html
    you never know whose gonna text you, or whose gonna see whose texting you. lol.

I've said too much.
    Touché
    girls always wanna check your phone when your out of the room(haven't found true love like all you married guys... so i have to go out all the time with different girls... stinks i tell ya /sarcasm )...

One time i thought this girl was checking my phone when i was in bathroom... so just for a test i locked it with a passnumber... she was ****ed!! LoL I said why are you snippy.. she said why is your phone locked? i said why are you looking at my phone.... i took her home, trust is important.. and i don't trust anyone that digs through my stuff while i'm not looking.. LoL