Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    play blackjack or helicopter
    I tend to start by running twee
    Then after that I'll open up google reader
    Maybe open up x.facebook.com or the facebook app
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Reading, playing games, or going on some webpages that are blocked at work (nothing crazy)...
    -Sent from my Palm Pre
  4. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    I use the alarm to wake me up from a nap, cuz that's what I'm gonna be doing if I have time to kill.
    I catch up on Tweed, play Word Whirl, Glyder 2, or Crosswords, watch TV shows or Movies that I have loaded.

I also make sure my Netflix queue looks good with MyQ, catch up with Reddit on Preddit, or head over to Facebook.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Almost everything but watch/play flash based items (hopefully soon). My Pre has replaced my laptop in almost every aspect of personal entertainment. When we get document editing I'll be good to go. (Excuse the pun)
    Back to your bridge evil troll you have no powers here.
    I like to think of ways to either aggravate or help people here.
    News Feed for rss, drPodder, and facebook.
    Engadget app, check for updates and check for new apps.
    Saw a post like this for the Pixi, didn't relize there was a duplicate for the Pre.

Check e-mail & facebook some of the time, but if I really want something mindless I am addicted to a game called Bubbles from the app catalog:

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...atalog/bubbles

I also like Sol Free for Palm OS, which I play using Classic. Haven't found a webOS version of Solitaire I really like.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    My first go-to time passers are: NewsFeed, precentral.com on the browser, Facebook if I have just a couple of minutes, and DrPodder or one of the 3D games (NFS or Avatar) if I have a bit more time. Also, SprintTV is a good time-waster: I catch Letterman or Craig Ferguson clips.....I really miss the days when I could get Colbert / Daily Show on there.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Holdem for me.... cant get enough...

hold what you ask, well that i cant really say
    Preware, PreCentral then Facebook app when out and about

At home I catch up on my quest to read the entire Torah in Hebrew (OliveTree BibleReader via Classic)
    Just general things like email, SMS, facebook, and my biggest thing is streaming music/MP3/MP4 functionality. I have my 3 favorite movies on my pre allof my itunes and pandora radio app for those times.
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    Preware, PreCentral then Facebook app when out and about

At home I catch up on my quest to read the entire Torah in Hebrew (OliveTree BibleReader via Classic)
    jewishcontent.org has a feed that you can use in native webos
    If I am on the subway with no internet I listen to podcast
    if not I am here on this forum checking Preware read all my comics on Comics
    some misc progs some misc web surfing mostly to FML.com
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    Search the app catalog, Tweed, and the Comics app.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    jewishcontent.org has a feed that you can use in native webos
    I have it installed. I still use BibleReader, though, because it hyperlinks to a hebrew dictionary, and I can sync scroll with other translations.
    Chess...love it! Specially playing live!!! Thru chess.com!!!
    Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    Hey youreatowel wanna get high????
    Quote Originally Posted by YoureATowel View Post
    I am so high right now. I have no idea what's goin' on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I will see you at 420 feast then lol
    I like to read the news. I get sad when reading of recent unfortunate overdoses like Cory Haim, Heath Ledger, Brittany Murphy, or the big one....Michael Jackson.

I may be old fashioned, but I read garbage like this and just have to roll my eyes We wonder why things are so screwed up out there

Now on topic which I wish it stayed on through this thread....When I'm not reading the news I like to play games on it, watch a video here and there, update my calendars, text some friends.....email, read through the internet...so much to do on these devices
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast