Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    I installed preware several times after installing 1.4 on it. Most of the times it wouldnt open give me some error, but it did work like twice. Now i get the error if i installed package manager properly if not reboot and all that.. i have deleted preware and package manger several time and installed again several times only to receive the same message. I need some help Please, my phone yesterday was acting so slow that it showed a memory critical message.. delete some files.. i have 5.5 gb of space free in it. i deleted all the apps on it as well.

Another problem is when i installed Whereconnect from app catalog, it failed to install because it said no memory. It claims i dont have 3.5 mb in my phone? so much for 8 gb. I have tried and retried installing but doesnt work, and now everytime i reboot it shows install failed i want to get rid of that.

Some serious help required please
    try a system reset in dev.info,thats first thing I would do,,if that did not worki would doctor the phone and start fresh.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    i doctored my phone 3 times already in 1 week, does that affect the phone in anyway?
    if you need to doctor yr phone that much maybe you should change it,get another one,,im just saying. No it won't make it any worse but is you keep going to the doctor and yr phone still won't work right for you, get a new one. Did you try to just reset it,,not doctor,reset.
    go to device info in yr launcher and go to bottom and you will see reset options.