1.    #1  
    I can't seem to get any results when I search for images in Google. It's like the google page pulls up and there should be images, but none load. Anyone else have this going on?
    not me
    you probably need to go into google and set it up lol , i had google start coming up in Spanish ,i had to go into preferences and change it is all . you might just need to kiil cache and cookies and history then go back into google that may work as well.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    you probably need to go into google and set it up lol , i had google start coming up in Spanish ,i had to go into preferences and change it is all . you might just need to kiil cache and cookies and history then go back into google that may work as well.
    yeah my images won't load and Google is all in Japanese. Unfortunately I don't speak Japanese....so that's not gonna work. And I am able to see, so I would like images to pull up, but they don't. So I guess I'm batting .000 so far
    just open web preferences in the top left corner of the web app and go into preferences and scroll down and clear cache cookies and history then reboot phone and go back to google and see if it worked is all you need to do.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    just open web preferences in the top left corner of the web app and go into preferences and scroll down and clear cache cookies and history then reboot phone and go back to google and see if it worked is all you need to do.
    I cleared cache and cookies....I'll reboot in a min. But before I do that, what about JavaScript? I have that turned off for some reason. Should I have it on? Don't remember ever turning it off...