1.    #1  
    Aw crap i effed it up already. I was trying to install the iphone spoof and clicked RESTART LUNA and bam my phone went black and I can't get it to turn back on. Tried taking the battery out, am pressing power, ahhh what did i DO???
    how were you installing it via preware or quickinstall?

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  3.    #3  
    wait, i just plugged it back into the computer and there seems to be life. ughhhh this phone is giving me a heart attack
  4.    #4  
    quickinstall, i couldn't find it in preware
    Quote Originally Posted by phonetroubles View Post
    wait, i just plugged it back into the computer and there seems to be life. ughhhh this phone is giving me a heart attack

what you trying to make it look like an iphone for? you hurt it's feelings and now it's giving you payback..

what happened when you plugged it in ?

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  6.    #6  
    now it just keeps going back and forth from being BLACK to the white "palm" logo...oh nooooooo. i dunno i was just trying to make it show me pretty webpages...
  7.    #7  
    is that what it looks like when it charges and it's off? maybe i just wore it out....
    Quote Originally Posted by phonetroubles View Post
    now it just keeps going back and forth from being BLACK to the white "palm" logo...oh nooooooo. i dunno i was just trying to make it show me pretty webpages...
    You might be having a lose battery problem. Put a small piece of tape or wedge a piece of a business card on the top of the battery to keep it snug againts the contacts on the bottom of the battery. This should fix it.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    wow just plug it into your charger for a while and let it charge up and then hit the orange (shift) +sym+r and let it reboot and see what happens.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10.    #10  
    have already been on the phone with verizon and palm, neither of which knows *** is wrong or has heard of anything similar happening and both have told me to just bring it back. i've had this phone for less than 24 hours, i barely did anything to it (okay i added a virtual keyboard and custom tones per contact - big whoop!) sigh, i hope this isn't a sign of things to come and that the contacts it took me 2 hours to add are somewhere waiting for me! now hopefully i can remember how i got that stuff on there so i can do it again...
  11.    #11  
    it's been charging...tried rebooting..just gonna give up and take it in
    Check out CAJ2008's post
  13.    #13  
    yeaa i know. i think i'm going to turn it in anyways and start fresh. the other person with this problem is doctoring so hopefully it works out for him/her!