Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    where are my march madness apps?! Am I missing something that evryone else has?! How could this have been overlooked? Pls tell me there's some 3rd party homebrews floatin around because basketball on every day while I'm at work it would be money to just have an app for bracket updates n not have to log on all the time to find out how bad my md boys are wreckin. Hook it up!
    Seriously....I saw that CBS Sports had one for $9.99 for the iphone. I would be more than willing to pay that to watch everything on my Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by w2wpaul View Post
    Seriously....I saw that CBS Sports had one for $9.99 for the iphone. I would be more than willing to pay that to watch everything on my Pre.
    AT&T has an exclusive mobile deal with NCAA Men's Basketball.

That would be nice, though! I would at least like an app that can let me follow my online brackets (ESPN, Yahoo, etc). And it would be even better if we could get the Flash plugin so that I can stream the games from NCAA.com!!!
    Well, you can watch the ESPN channel on your Pre. That's just as good, provided you are on Sprint.
    Last edited by laelipoo; 03/15/2010 at 10:26 AM. Reason: hit enter too soon.