1.    #1  
    Does anyone else find that once their device has been charging or has got hot for some reason that the keyboard clicks much more nicely and is much easier to use? When it's cold I find I get really very little feedback and tend to fudge my typing more often.

Anyone else find this?

Edit: I live in England with rubbish central heating... so I guess this doesn't apply to those of you living in lovely warm climates
    Last edited by SqyArc; 03/11/2010 at 12:49 PM.
    That's funny, I noticed that last night when my pre was plugged in to my computer and I had my tether running, so the phone was a little more than warm, and I got a text so I picked it up and I replied, I looked to see where I had to correct the double typed letters and to my suprise, there wasn't any, so I tried it again, same thing. I thought It was just in my head, glad to see it's not just me.
    yes... i love a nice warm pre.. i saw in a diff thread about a pre and a microwave.... ... however i think he was joking.
    Yep, when I'm using my Pre on the slopes, the keys are hard and don't press well.

But if the Pre is warm, the buttons are definitely more jelly, press well, and is a pretty enjoyable typing experience actually.
    this has to be a joke.
    [QUOTE=thermodynamic;2299867]Yep, when I'm using my Pre on the slopes, the keys are hard and don't press well. QUOTE]

Interesting. I'll try this out Monday as I am hitting the slopes. Gonna go to Breckenridge CO for spring break!