1.    #1  
    I took my pre in to sprint yesterday because my alarm has not been working for a week now (Thank God my wife is there to wake me up). To make a long story short they are sending me new one, or refurbished. Has anyone had similar problem? Are the refurbished ones just as good?
    Yeah I've had the same problem, it comes and goes for me. In fact it just didn't go off this morning.

I don't see exactly how a refurbished phone would make a difference in regard to the alarm, unless it continually disappeared or the clock was off...
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Yes, I just posted a thread earlier today, my alarm didnt go off this morning, nedless to say that since I dont have a wife I was late for work. Very discouraging, now I will be paranoid all the time. Let us know if you new pre resolves the issue.

Thanks
    I've had the same problem since the software update. I've been late to work two days in a row because my alarm didn't go off. I checked it later on in the day and it seemed to working fine when I set it to go off at a different time. Don't understand why it's happening.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    search the d*mn board.
    it is a known issue, it seems to be an issue with Palms powermanagement (the phone doesn't wake up when it should). The bug has been reported to Palm.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?p=2297352
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    same here...there are 4 pres in my hoise and am the only one with the problem! I guess it only happens to certain devices