Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I use my Pre as my alarm clock and this morning it just didnt go off. This has happened randomly a couple of times before but I was never sure if I had turn it off or changed the alarm. This time I know for sure the alarm was set and active , the phone was not on vibrate and still nothing happened when the time came for the alarm to go off.

This is very disappointing since I have the touchstone I just have my Pre on the night table and use it as my alarm clock. Now I will be paranoid every day wondering if the alarm would go off.

Ugh I hate that for the 1st time ever I am starting to consider and Iphone, all this glitches paired with the fact that battery life after 1.4 is horrendus and all the apps available for the iphone that I could use.....

Any thoughts?
    I understand how that could be aggravating. I use the Timepiece app for my alarm, and it's really good.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    timepiece should have the same problem as it seems to be an issue with Palms powermanagement.
    Quote Originally Posted by kanzlr View Post
    timepiece should have the same problem as it seems to be an issue with Palms powermanagement.
    I'm not saying that's not possible, but it worked for me even this morning.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    the regular Alarm app also works often times for me, but not always, and thats the point.
    as it is not a fault in the app, but in the way palm handles scheduled tasks, I wonder if this can be fixed by anybody outside palm.