1.    #1  
    On top of the whole repeating letters keyboard thing happening on my Verizon Pre+, I've also noticed that it can be a bit laggy even with only 2-3 cards open. I practically only use pandora, web, and messaging when I'm actually using my phone (and sometimes cardace holdem.) I've noticed that even when the browser is loading everything quickly, it's laggy to respond to movements/zooms. Also, the phone lags (1-2 seconds) between advanced gestures (to swap between apps.)

Is this normal? Or should I get it replaced?
    its close to normal download the homebrew app jstop and run a garbage collect to free up some ram making it run smoother
    Pandora and any other music app slows the Pre down a little, it's normal.
  4.    #4  
    thanks xbox! got JsTop from preware and ran a garbage collect, it saved about 40MB of ram and made everything much smoother
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gamah View Post
    thanks xbox! got JsTop from preware and ran a garbage collect, it saved about 40MB of ram and made everything much smoother
    sweet.... i'm going to give it a try too, though my pre isn't laggy so maybe it will make it even faster lmao

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Mine isn't terrible, either. 1-2 seconds for an app to load, then off and running, no problems. I think it's perfectly fine, actually a bit better than WinMo, but that shouldn't surprise anyone.