1.    #1  
    Every day i read or hear on CNBC/Bloomberg from these analysts how poor the sales are at VzW. And heard today that ATT is delaying the launch of Pre and Pixi from April/May to July?

Not sure if the recent sales efforts have made much difference. However, I see people come to this forum daily about their interest in Palm Pre/Plus and how easy it is to navigate the webos platform and how they are swapping out their BB and Droids,etc... If this is the case, how come we are not seeing in the improving sales trend and numbers? What is missing here? I hope these people are spreading the word. No better advertising than that...I am certainly doing my part to spread the word around...

I am not sure what will it take to really jump start the sales...this is a great phone, needs some polishing, better hardware....the apps will come when there are people waiting for them...

Any thoughts?
    It's the horrible advertising. Things have been getting better but mind share doesn't change over night, and market share is even slower to turn around.
    for one i notice that other companies advertise their products by what its capable of....palm needs to find a way to let consumers REALLY KNOW WHAT THIS PH IS REALLY CAPABLE OF!!!! im not only saying this caus im a fan but this ph is really bad as s but even ppl i took to outthere dont even knw things that this ph do sooo they need to figure it out soon
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip34 View Post
    for one i notice that other companies advertise their products by what its capable of....palm needs to find a way to let consumers REALLY KNOW WHAT THIS PH IS REALLY CAPABLE OF!!!! im not only saying this caus im a fan but this ph is really bad as s but even ppl i took to outthere dont even knw things that this ph do sooo they need to figure it out soon
    phone

There, I did it.