1.    #1  
    With 1.4, I have seen the most Sorry too many cards errors with having web browser open. Web browser was working fine before 1.4 Now it is slow to load and freezes for short time, etc. Not sure what is the issue.

These issues need to be resolved asap...Don't wait 2 months for an update...do it now...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    run jstop and do a garbage collect to free up memory
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpre06062009 View Post
    With 1.4, I have seen the most Sorry too many cards errors with having web browser open. Web browser was working fine before 1.4 Now it is slow to load and freezes for short time, etc. Not sure what is the issue.

These issues need to be resolved asap...Don't wait 2 months for an update...do it now...
    Same here.
    If the continuous delays were really because of testing, then it wouldn't have been released in a worse condition than it was before.
    1.3.5.1 finally had the browser PERFECT.
    I have also had this problem more often since 1.4. All I have to do is throw away the browser card but nonetheless it is inconvenient...
    I am considering going browser free tomorrow to see if my phone finally makes it a whole day happy since 1.4. It'll be like giving up crack...but I'll try...
    I loved preware prior to 1.4 but since the update I get constant restart/freezing. I removed preware and problem disappeared for a week. I decided to reinstall preware yesterday. The problem came back instantly. Removed it again and problem is gone. I can confidently say that preware and patches don't mix too well after 1.4. I'm leaving it off for now. Wish they fix the browser refreshing issue though.
    Quote Originally Posted by kqnjml View Post
    I loved preware prior to 1.4 but since the update I get constant restart/freezing. I removed preware and problem disappeared for a week. I decided to reinstall preware yesterday. The problem came back instantly. Removed it again and problem is gone. I can confidently say that preware and patches don't mix too well after 1.4. I'm leaving it off for now. Wish they fix the browser refreshing issue though.
    webosinternals is aware of the problem, there is an underlying bug in the 1.4 code causing it (according to what I've read elsewhere on the forums). Other things will activate the bug as well.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I get this too with just one web browser card open. I'll go to some of my favorite sites, which aren't too intensive, text and photos only, and the browser slow to a crawl at times. If I swipe up on the browser to move further down the page, it's as if the page is stuck, but then will move a bit, and stop, move more, stop, and finally get to the area I want. If I wait a bit, the browser might behave well. I too didn't have this problem before the 1.4 update, but now, when I try to open up two browser cards, I get the warning/error.