Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    apparently shrek cart is out. it's free on the iphone and itouch, but its here on palm for money. couldn't you of released something better? we already have asphalt 5...
    its more of a risk putting games on webos when theres less people to buy it i think its only going to be free for a little then cost money
  3.    #3  
    maybe you're right. it would still be nice for them to release something to bring people over to the pre
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    apparently shrek cart is out. it's free on the iphone and itouch, but its here on palm for money. couldn't you of released something better? we already have asphalt 5...
    I'd like something better too *Cough* N.O.V.A. *Cough* but we really shouldn't complain (too much of course)
    i dont see it in the app catalog ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    i saw it on the homepage on precentral.net under recent apps
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    I'd like something better too *Cough* N.O.V.A. *Cough* but we really shouldn't complain (too much of course)
    yes, we all want nova. hopefully they'll demo it on friday
    maybe you're right. it would still be nice for them to release something to bring people over to the pre
    Although I'm not trying to take a stab at gameloft or anything like that, but I doubt people will flock to the Pre because gameloft develops a game for it :/

Just my personal opinion.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Links come up as app not available so they're not out just yet.
  10.    #10  
    i read that it has multiplayer in the description. i hope this is true, and it isnt a mistake.
    You could, y'know, not buy it?
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Although I'm not trying to take a stab at gameloft or anything like that, but I doubt people will flock to the Pre because gameloft develops a game for it :/

Just my personal opinion.
    We can dream can't we?
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    We can dream can't we?
  14.    #14  
    its kind of funny. there's also "how to train your dragon" by glu. pretty much a reskined version of glider lol
    its kind of funny. there's also "how to train your dragon" by glu. pretty much a reskined version of glider lol
    I was thinking the same thing on first glance, but I'll be shelling out 5 bucks none the less. I don't think I've done a PDK game for a Review140 (It's a MobiObie/Twitter thing) so maybe one of these two should be the first.
  16.    #16  
    xome1983, what exactly is mobiobie?
    MobiObie is an app-centric review/news site I'm involved in. It's focused right now on webOS and what Palm is doing but we'll be expanding to other platforms in the future. Right now it's essentially a Twitter feed but the Youtube channel goes live on Friday with video reviews, and the site officially launches on 4/4. Don't think it just reviews though, we're trying to get a lot of interesting content. Reviews, News, and much much more is the tag line if that's any indication. I've been dropping a shameless plug here and there but I don't want to offend anyone here at PreCentral by blatant spamming. I see you're following us on Twitter now so if you keep up on the feed you'll understand what it's about by the time we have an official launch party.

Where as PreCentral is all things Palm, MobiObie is only really interested in the apps.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    they should focus more on the multiple hardware issues rather than what games there are to entice people.
    The iphone/touch has it available as a lite version and paid version. Guess what, the paid version is 4.99 just like pre.
  20.    #20  
    oh, sorry
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast