Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Games are live and in the app catalog now
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    i read that it has multiplayer in the description. i hope this is true, and it isnt a mistake.
    It says you can do multiplayer via WiFi. Sounds pretty sweet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fej180 View Post
    It says you can do multiplayer via WiFi. Sounds pretty sweet!
    I just got done downloading and installing Shrek Kart and it does indeed have multiplayer. I'm assuming you'll need a friend with the game in the same general vicinity but still I'm happy. I just hope the game isn't horrible.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I just got done downloading as well, I wonder if both phones have to be on the same wifi connection or if they both can just be on wifi anywhere....? We will soon know.
    I'm assuming the same WiFi, I tried to join a game and couldn't because there were none showing up. I'm gonna go create one next and see if I have better luck, but I doubt it. I suppose I could just look up how the iphone handles it as I'm pretty sure it's the same for us, but half the fun is digging through the app.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    alright you create one and ill see if i can join it...but i dont think it will work. lol
    Nope. Local WiFi only. I wasn't actually expecting more than this, just was hoping to be pleasantly surprised I am still wondering though if you can play iphone to Pre.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    that would be cool. I think were the only ones who have downloaded it so far jk. Its still good progress in multiplayer gaming for the pre.
    Makes me more hopeful for N.O.V.A. since it's big selling point is the multiplayer. Well I'm off to give it a proper go and see if it's any good. My initial impression is Mario Kart with Shrek skin which isn't a bad thing. (Except maybe for Mario)
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    Makes me more hopeful for N.O.V.A. since it's big selling point is the multiplayer. Well I'm off to give it a proper go and see if it's any good. My initial impression is Mario Kart with Shrek skin which isn't a bad thing. (Except maybe for Mario)
    i'm hoping friday brings palm's future into the light (and maybe N.O.V.A )
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    what happens friday?
    So for the guys that bought the game, how do you like it?

Did you also see that Dragon game from Glu? Looks kinda like Glyder2, definitely seems to be using the same graphics engine.
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    apparently shrek cart is out. it's free on the iphone and itouch, but its here on palm for money. couldn't you of released something better? we already have asphalt 5...

Really? really? like.... really, really..... really, really really?

Like....

REALLY?!

lmao. sorry couldn't resist. Everyone is saying this now and I think its kind of.... well.... REALLY silly.

so
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    So for the guys that bought the game, how do you like it?

Did you also see that Dragon game from Glu? Looks kinda like Glyder2, definitely seems to be using the same graphics engine.
    manny, did you read the earlier posts? someone else already pointed that out lol
    You left the "pod" out of iTouch as well.

Dunno why that irks me, I don't even like those.
    Shrek Kart is great. My earlier inclination towards calling it Mario Kart with a Shrek skin is absolutely correct but that's what makes it fun. Let's face it though, we can pretty much interchange any character in any kart racing game and it wouldn't matter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12