1.    #1  
    Hi, all,

I found this on: The iPhone And iPod Touch Charging Leather Case - Hammacher Schlemmer

We need to get one of the companies that makes Pre acceries to come up with this for us.

The iPhone And iPod Touch Charging Leather Case.

This leather case protects and recharges an iPhone or iPod Touch, providing up to 3 1/2 hours of additional talk time. Simply connect an iPhone 3G or 3GS or a second generation iPod Touch to the dock inside the case and its integrated Li-ion battery immediately begins to recharge the phone. The durable leather case is slim enough to stow comfortably in a pocket, and you can turn off the charger at the touch of a button for use as a traditional protective cover. The case can recharge an iPhone and iPod Touch up to 1 1/2 times before the case itself needs to be recharged. It comes with a USB cable for recharging via your iPhone's or iPod Touch's AC adapter, or with a computer. Provides up to 36 hours of audio playback or seven hours of video viewing. 5" H x 2 1/2" W x 1" D. (4 1/3 oz.)
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    yeah. It's called an extra battery.
    lol he said extra ha ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    I would think an extra battery built into a case would be a great deal, (I still do not have a Pre, I am still stuck with my Centro until Oct).
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    I would think an extra battery built into a case would be a great deal, (I still do not have a Pre, I am still stuck with my Centro until Oct).
    have you done the easter egg on ypur phone?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    How about a spare battery charger/case? Although I don't really need one, I may end up getting one of these. It charges the battery and then doubles as a battery case, easily carried in the pocket.

thats nifty