1.    #1  
    Has anyone else had this issue..I only noticed it a few days ago, so im not sure if this was before or after the 1.4 update.

For example my mute button only works to mute the ringer on the phone ie: texts sounds, phone ringing, etc..However if i am playing a game or watching a video, the mute does nothing to the sound. Also anytime i press the side volume bar, it does not increase or decrease,

I am running preware with about 30 or so patches..Is there any patch out there that might be known to cause such a bug? Thank you in advance for any thoughts..
    do you have the " no alert during calls " patch ? if so remove it . it is not working right!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    do you have the " no alert during calls " patch ? if so remove it . it is not working right!
    Just checked my patch list, and i did not have this patch installed, i did a full reboot and the volume was working, so i highly doubt a hardware issue.
    also when ever you doctor or partial erase or full erase you sometimes have to go in and turn off and reset ringers and tones . i dont understand why but it worked for me.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    I just got a refurb from sprint and I'm having this issue. I'm checkin now to see if the mute switch is also buggy.
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    it's actually only the volume down button not workin for me. I'm usinf a virgin sprint refurb. Gues I'll soon be on to pre # 5