1.    #1  
    Is it possible to do this,, I know I can add the url from the Rss Feed but don't know how to do this or where to get the feed from.. On the websight I can put my courser over the download copy the http location but that doesn't work ..Would love to get The Herd fed thru dr podder ,, That would be awesome
    I was trying to figure this exact thing out today. Really want the Herd on Dr. Podder! thanks in advance.
    can you subscribe through itunes? If you can, you can get the xml address from there
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I've done it before. Go to ESPN 's website and find their podcasts page. Look for the RSS feeds. Copy and paste and then added it to the url feed on drPodder. I was completely new to this when I first tried doing it a few months ago. It might take a little bit of trial and error to find the correct feed but it can be done. Try googleing "ESPN Podcast RSS feeds".
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Here's a whole list of podcast RSS feeds for EPSN: ESPN Podcenter
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    You'll need to click "Show Advanced" on that espn page once you find the podcast you want.

For example:
    Thundering Herd
    ESPN Radio: Thundering Herd @ espn.podcast.com
    Then click show advanced, and then the RSS Feed button gives you:
    ESPN Radio: Thundering Herd
  7.    #7  
    So I see the link for the feed but do I have to type it in or is there another way to get it into dr podder..
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Pockets View Post
    So I see the link for the feed but do I have to type it in or is there another way to get it into dr podder..
    You can copy & paste on the Pre itself.

Orange tap the link, then copy.

Or tap the link, then go up to the address bar and App Menu->Edit->Select All, App Menu->Edit->copy

Then you can paste into drPodder.