1.    #1  
    For some odd reason my voicemails are no longer being handled through Google Voice. When someone calls me and I either miss it or choose not to receive it...they get forwarded to my Sprint VM instead of the Google VM.

I've checked my setting, and have made sure the number is correct. Anyone know what I may be doing wrong, or if something is going on behind the scenes with Sprint/Google?
    nope gvoice isnt broken i just got some voicemails trancribed into texts a few mintes ago check you gvoice account settings
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Make sure you're phone is forwarded correctly. I've had a few voicemails today with no problems. Email and SMS notifications worked correctly as well.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Try unlinking your phone from forwarding voicemails in GV, then re-add it. It's under the settings-Phones page in GV
  5.    #5  
    Will do. I'll post results.
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal85 View Post
    Try unlinking your phone from forwarding voicemails in GV, then re-add it. It's under the settings-Phones page in GV
    Worked. Thanks!
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...
    Anyone else getting weird 'network messages' when you get a call on google voice number, or call out form the google.com/voice web interface to ANOTHER phone (like landline etc)

this has just started since 1.4, I thought it may have been a gdialpro issue since the API fiasco, so I removed it and now have no dialer APP....and problem still exists.
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater