Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 68
  1. #41  
    Have the browser issue. Have no patches installed. The browser will not load some pages all the way in 1.4. Here is an example DVD Profiler, by Invelos Software, Inc. .
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    Thats funny, I have none of those issues. But then again I dont patch.
    Even funnier I do patch and don't have any of those issue's. All kidding aside I for the first time in a long time have no major complaints or problems with my phone.
  3. #43  
    Patches do not have anything to do with these listed bugs.
  4. #44  
    Whenever I get texts sometimes my phone will freeze vibrating for at least 5 seconds before unfreezing. And sometimes when I hit the power button or slide my phone open it'll be REALLY REALLY dim or won't come on for like 2 seconds before working.
  5. #45  
    Im having all of those issues..
    I almost wanna go back to 1.3.5.1
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Whenever I get texts sometimes my phone will freeze vibrating for at least 5 seconds before unfreezing. And sometimes when I hit the power button or slide my phone open it'll be REALLY REALLY dim or won't come on for like 2 seconds before working.
    I have experienced the same thing, twice today for both.
  7. Tubal's Avatar
    Posts
    164 Posts
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    #47  
    I have issues 1 and 2. It's pretty stupid. As soon as I open the phone app, then all of a sudden I have 3 voicemails and can't use my phone until I answer them.

    Then if I open my text messaging app, i'll have 4 new messages that I've missed throughout the day.
  8. chuckf201's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    #48  
    Hi to all,
    when I pretty up my lists in Memo Pad I ad spaces from column 1 and beyond for indenting.
    I save and reopen and the spaces are gone.
    Definitely not cool. Can it be fixed or is there a better app?

    Thx,
    Chuck
  9. WyreNut's Avatar
    Posts
    123 Posts
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    #49  
    As a reply to the OP's original question, Palm just doesn't let out timelines for updates.

    When the Engineering Dept. releases an update to the carriers, it then takes time for them to approve it...

    Those of us with close contacts at Palm Inc. understand that they are under very watchful eyes with regards to "leaking" information. Very easy to lose one's job with regards to the NDA's they're bound by.

    WyreNut
  10. #50  
    I have a few issues with mine as well.

    * Random Luna restarts = yes a few times during the week.
    * camera app freezes = yes a few times and I have to restart to get it working.
    * slow browser= yes more than 1.3.5.1

    I think we need 1.4.1 like ASAP
    Ivan's Themes main thread

    Oklahoma Sooner theme

    If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
  11. #51  
    supposedly there is a fix . if you doctor back to 1.2.1 and then doctor to 1.4 it will fix the issue . it fixes because 1.2.1 doctor actually erases everything on the phone and 1.4 does not erase everything and thats the issue somehow lol i really dont understand it all but thats what was said by one of the preware devs. its just such a pain to do all that and then redo all my patches again ha !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12. #52  
    has anyone actually gone to 1.2.1 and back to 1.4 and have amazing results?? If so I'll do it as well. I just don't want to do that and then come back to the same results
    Ivan's Themes main thread

    Oklahoma Sooner theme

    If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
    has anyone actually gone to 1.2.1 and back to 1.4 and have amazing results?? If so I'll do it as well. I just don't want to do that and then come back to the same results
    I am curious too. If that fixes it, I will do it but man I would be so displeased doing all that just to discover my phone was still a wreck.
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by atl10pnr View Post
    Have the browser issue. Have no patches installed. The browser will not load some pages all the way in 1.4. Here is an example DVD Profiler, by Invelos Software, Inc. .
    Did you try scrolling up and down and up and down and up and down? Most of my pages get stuck and that seems to unstick them.
  15. #55  
    me too thats why i have not done it quite yet ha ha!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16. #56  
    I've had none of these issues. The only issue I've noticed under 1.4 is sharply reduced battery life, which was fixed with a PRL update.
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    Did you try scrolling up and down and up and down and up and down? Most of my pages get stuck and that seems to unstick them.
    I had not tried it but just did. It didn't work. Will try the Doctor route when I get home.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    supposedly there is a fix . if you doctor back to 1.2.1 and then doctor to 1.4 it will fix the issue . it fixes because 1.2.1 doctor actually erases everything on the phone and 1.4 does not erase everything and thats the issue somehow lol i really dont understand it all but thats what was said by one of the preware devs. its just such a pain to do all that and then redo all my patches again ha !!
    what about a full erase and then doctor? That should be the same, right?
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    what about a full erase and then doctor? That should be the same, right?
    maybe the same but I don't think so because your not replacing all file just erasing added file . With doctor 1.2.1 you are actually replacing everything from what I understand.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20. #60  
    I have the random Luna restarts issue but lately it doesn't appear so random. Happens pretty consistently when I install apps via the App Catalog or Preware. As soon as the app is done installing, my Pre freezes and Luna restarts. Once it's back up, the app I installed is there and usable so I assume logically it's something that happens post-install.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions