Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nstereo2002 View Post
    I think its user/human error.....like usual....same with computers...90% of the time...user/human error....you not doing it right!
    Way to endear yourself to the community there chief
    Explain how any of these bugs could be user error or GTFO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    Explain how any of these bugs could be user error or GTFO.
    That guy should have doctored... correctly.

I doctored 1.3.5.1 did a little testing (thanks caj2008) then doctored to 1.4.

I have NONE of the issues anyone is having in this thread. So i stick with the other guy... USER ERROR
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    Thats funny, I have none of those issues. But then again I dont patch.
    I don't even have Preware installed, no patches what so ever
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    So far, major problems needs to be fixed:

1- Missed texts and calls
    2- Random Luna and system restarts
    3- Camera app crash, only fix is to restart phone
    4- System freezes
    5- Browser is buggy and laggy

This update brought the most severe issues of any updates to date, when will Palm release a fix update?
    I have them all except for the first.
    I was very excited to have the video recorder, but it's pretty useless when I open the camera app to only have it hang & freeze on me.
    Follow Me On

my pre is fine i have loads of patches AND my battery life has improved get it replaced if it is so bad...
    UK PRE USER
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post

I have NONE of the issues anyone is having in this thread. So i stick with the other guy... USER ERROR
    I already have done a full erase followed by a visit to the DR, does not matter, and it is not hardware issue as someone said because I did not have these issues on 1.3.5
    well its not software issues because alot of people don't have them... so that leaves user error
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post

That guy? Me?
    I should have doctored correctly?

I would like to know how you "doctor correctly" sir.
    I am considering becoming a "Palm Pre Proxy Buyer". I have 2 Palm Pres and 2 TS.

I bought the 1st Pre and TS in July '09, the 2nd Pre in Dec '09 and the 2nd TS a week ago. ALL have worked flawlessly and I have had zero issues.

Thus, I will offer (for a low low fee) to purchase other's phones and accessories for them. I am obviously quite skilled (lucky) at getting perfect equipment.

Line up, folks!!!
    I have issues 1, 2 and 3 and 5 sometimes
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    I have them all except for the first.
    I was very excited to have the video recorder, but it's pretty useless when I open the camera app to only have it hang & freeze on me.
    this.
    I only had luna restarts a few times, non of the others.
    But then again I also doctored my Pre - If you are having trouble, doctor the Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    I only had luna restarts a few times, non of the others.
    But then again I also doctored my Pre - If you are having trouble, doctor the Pre!
    I ALWAYS doctor my Pre to the next update. I NEVER update using the update app.

That's not it.
    I have issues 1, 2, 4, and 5 from that list. The only one which was constant before 1.4 was missed calls. My phone has no patches, preware, or anything of that sort. I've also tried webos doctor to no avail.
    You all who are having these issues should really install the the Luna600 patch. Majes everything work better,no batterry drainish, and no more hicups like restarts anbd freezes. Check this out and im sure youll be happier with your pre. I know I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by rjumawan View Post
    You all who are having these issues should really install the the Luna600 patch. Majes everything work better,no batterry drainish, and no more hicups like restarts anbd freezes. Check this out and im sure youll be happier with your pre. I know I am.
    What patch is that?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    The only issue I am having is the browser being very buggy . It randomly refreshes itself, about 75% of the time I try to click a link it says "too many cards", the browser has a lot of lag(sometimes it will be unresponsive for 30 seconds or more) and a memory critical error message pops up randonmly as I am browsing pages.
    using my phone to view the web has been a pain since 1.4.
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    So far, major problems needs to be fixed:

1- Missed texts and calls
    2- Random Luna and system restarts
    3- Camera app crash, only fix is to restart phone
    4- System freezes
    5- Browser is buggy and laggy

This update brought the most severe issues of any updates to date, when will Palm release a fix update?
    I have none of those issues.
    I've had none of these issues.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast