1.    #1  
    When will Pre Plus or better be on sprint? Why are we left in the dust after finding all their errors
    pre plus shouldnt be on sprint and the general consensus is that the next device is coming june when original pre owners are up for upgrade.
    and we are not left in the dust we got a full 7 months with it before anyone on verizon and they got a very modest improvement
    Yeah, it's time for some new hardware.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhens View Post
    When will Pre Plus or better be on sprint? Why are we left in the dust after finding all their errors

There is no significant difference between the pre plus and the pre. There is no need to have it on Sprint. I don't think a lot of people would shell out an extra $100+ just for a little bit more memory.
    I would love to have the extra 8 gigs myself....
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    I would love to have the extra 8 gigs myself....
    and extra 256mb of ram
    Hopefully, never. Waiting for some new hardware. Pre2 maybe. I'd rather see that on Sprint. That's what we need. That's what Palm needs. Better hardware quality/design.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I'd much rather Sprint get the next WebOS phone first for my upgrade.
    forget the pre plus, give us the next gen palm device. It better have at least a 1.5ghz processor 16gb or 32gb hd and 1gb ram.....

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    somehow i dont see the 1.5ghz coming my netbook is barely better than that and the ipad is nowhere near that
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I agree with some others on here. I don't ever want the Pre Plus on Sprint, because I think Sprint needs to get an entirely new device this summer. Even a Pre Plus won't be enough to keep Palm afloat for another year!
    honestly i think 3 things will be different in the next device
    1 bigger screen
    2 more ram and memory or equal to pre+ sorry i just dont see palm giving us 32g, or even 1ghz of power
    3 it will still have a v-slider, it will slide str8, if you know what i mean, cuz pre has a curve to it. im sure if it was str8, we wouldnt have an oreo effect

thats justy my two cents,,,,thank youuuuu!!!!,,,lol
    Agreed with the others. I'd much rather see an updated WebOS phone different from Verizon, rather than get the first generation Pre first, then get a barely somewhat improved been on the market 7 months phone next year. Besides, that'd cost Sprint a fortune in sales.

Pay for memory upgrades? My sister buys new iPods every time they come out..........
    pre + on sprint ? never !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Neither will Bell