Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Hello,

I have a certain phone number (foreign-based telemarketer from what I can figure) that keeps calling non-stop, sometimes 7+ times a day. I'm trying figure out how to block calls (or at least send them directly to voicemail) based on criteria I specify such as a specific phone number or anything that shows up as blocked or unknown caller ID.

Sprint support was nice, but useless, since the only thing they could do is give me a new phone number (not an option here). The rep suggested looking for a call blocking app, but thus far, I have not been able to find one for the webOS.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
    You're in luck. There's a call block patch available via Preware, and it's the one and only patch I use. Works great. Lemme know if you need help installing Preware or finding the patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by roguedis View Post
    Hello,

I have a certain phone number (foreign-based telemarketer from what I can figure) that keeps calling non-stop, sometimes 7+ times a day. I'm trying figure out how to block calls (or at least send them directly to voicemail) based on criteria I specify such as a specific phone number or anything that shows up as blocked or unknown caller ID.

Sprint support was nice, but useless, since the only thing they could do is give me a new phone number (not an option here). The rep suggested looking for a call blocking app, but thus far, I have not been able to find one for the webOS.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
    theres a patch for that http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ght=call+block
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    this make me laugh because apples adverts are mainly "thers an app for that" palms should be "thers a patch for that (wich someone else has made)" lol
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thanks so much! The "Call Block/Rejecter" patch by Elryon is just what I was looking for. Now if only if automatically rejected anything with blocked caller ID... but this is great!
    Quote Originally Posted by roguedis View Post
    Thanks so much! The "Call Block/Rejecter" patch by Elryon is just what I was looking for. Now if only if automatically rejected anything with blocked caller ID... but this is great!
    i believe that the patch can be modified to block private/blocked numbers .... or if not you can always check out youmail in my sig as it gives you visual voicemail for free , ability to reject blocked and unknown numbers and more..... and than download the youmail app from the app catalog... its 4 bucks but well worth it!!
    Last edited by sketch42; 03/10/2010 at 02:22 PM.