Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21  
    i dont see anyone complaining about the hero, myt 3g, or any of the blackberries with virtually identically sized screens
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    i wasnt aware that the screen size changed after you bought it
    Good one!
  3. #23  
    PLEASE don't make the Pre any bigger!! I love the size and like to be able to slip it in a pocket or the belt pouch. i don't want a phone so big it needs a little handle on the side to lug it around with

    ..but I'm ok with Palm making another webOS model that is bigger for those people.. so long as they also continue developing a "Pre2" that's about the same size as the Pre
  4. #24  
    my sprint pre does fine with over 500 songs, music player running and morw than 3 apps.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    i dont see anyone complaining about the hero, myt 3g, or any of the blackberries with virtually identically sized screens
    Might it be because the software on those devices (with the exception of the Blackberry, which is not a multimedia or browsing-oriented platform) is available on hardware that exists in multiple form factors including large, hi-res screened devices?
  6. #26  
    the pre has a high res screen in fact it has the same res as the iphone and looks sharper because its smaller
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicMan View Post
    PLEASE don't make the Pre any bigger!! I love the size and like to be able to slip it in a pocket or the belt pouch. i don't want a phone so big it needs a little handle on the side to lug it around with

    ..but I'm ok with Palm making another webOS model that is bigger for those people.. so long as they also continue developing a "Pre2" that's about the same size as the Pre
    What's with these crazy ideas?!?!

    I kid. This is the simplest and most obvious solution...and yet I don't know if Palm has the money to effectively manufacture three product lines, with different radios and RAM configurations across carriers.

    And I think if Palm must choose between the Pre and a bigger screened model for the near future...they gotta go with the latter.
  8. #28  
    the obvious answer is to make the gesture area pixi sized so that the screen can be bigger and the size stays the same
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    the pre has a high res screen in fact it has the same res as the iphone and looks sharper because its smaller
    In a world of multiple 800/854x400/480 devices and AMOLED displays, the 480x320 ones on the Pre, Hero and the iPhone are quickly becoming middle of the road, not "high res".
  10. Clipse's Avatar
    Posts
    110 Posts
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
       #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    i dont see anyone complaining about the hero, myt 3g, or any of the blackberries with virtually identically sized screens
    None of them have an os like webos that allows true multitasking.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions