Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by angieh View Post
    Well dang. Dropped my pre (fell on carpet) and now the phone won't close. Took it by the Sprint store and it's going to cost the $100 to replace.
    You dropped your Pre carpet and damaged it?

I think that deserves some praise.

How in the hell do you damage a phone on carpet?
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Well, instead of paying attention to my 2 1/2 year old I was trying to send back a quick text. She decided to come running and plow into my legs. Shot the phone out of my hands...

But really it was something more along the lines of a car chase involving Elvis and flashing lights.
    My wife threw my first one at me because she said I was addicted to it (I can stop anytime I want, ok? Seriously!)... she thought I'd catch it but I dodged and it smacked the wall, splitting it in two pieces.

Believe it or not, it still worked but I couldn't fix it myself because one of the slider grooves was broken.

I got me a new phone (for $100 of course) and she got to wait two months longer for her new Coach purse.

How's that for drama!?
    Quote Originally Posted by scwalker78 View Post
    My wife threw my first one at me because she said I was addicted to it (I can stop anytime I want, ok? Seriously!)
    I would throw her!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    I would throw her!

You don't even know, buddy! You don't even know!
    i wouldve thrown her purse. on accident of course
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    i wouldve thrown her purse. on accident of course
    It was discussed at length that evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by angieh View Post
    Well, instead of paying attention to my 2 1/2 year old I was trying to send back a quick text. She decided to come running and plow into my legs. Shot the phone out of my hands...
    Having had young kids at one time, I can totally picture how this happened!

I hope you're able to figure out a way to fix it using duct tape and baling wire. (You've watched McGyver, right?)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by scwalker78 View Post
    It was discussed at length that evening.
    Just give her a nice friendly punch... in the head.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12