1.    #1  
    No, I didn't mistype the title of this thread. I just started getting an error today on my Pre that pops up the titular message (Don't you mean temporarILY unavailable, Palm?). Have no idea what application it's referring to, and the only option with the message is a big fat "Close" button...which closes nothing except the message.

Anyone else getting this nonsense?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    No, I didn't mistype the title of this thread. I just started getting an error today on my Pre that pops up the titular message (Don't you mean temporarILY unavailable, Palm?). Have no idea what application it's referring to, and the only option with the message is a big fat "Close" button...which closes nothing except the message.

Anyone else getting this nonsense?
    Which app is it?
    EDIT- Nevermind, i just reread ur post.
  3.    #3  
    That's just it....it's apparently not related to any one app. It popped up when I was making a phone call, and then popped up again when I was browsing. In neither case did it stop the phone call from going through or the page from rendering. When I clicked "close", it went away.
    What are you doing just before the error pops up?

EDIT, lol, you answered my question as i wrote it.
    did you install any new apps recently? specifically apps that run in the backround?
  6.    #6  
    No new apps. Only app that ever runs in the background is People, which occasionally refreshes its stories randomly even I don't have it open. But it just refreshed a few hours ago, so I don't see why it would do it again.

I have one patch for the phone, and that's it. No homebrew apps. No 3D games.