1.    #1  
    Hey guys, lame question, but I still cannot find any definitive information as to whether 1.4 had been made available for unlocked GSM Pre's. I'm on Vodafone UK. PreCentral posted an article on Palm completing the roll out, yet when I run the update client, there's still nothing, and it's been a while. Never been a problem with previous versions. Anyone else waiting for their OTA update? I desperately don't want to doctor the phone
    I got it on Virgin UK a couple of days after the O2 release. Try forcing it with the Updates app.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
  3.    #3  
    I run the Updates every day Just says that there are application updates available, but nothing re the OS.
    Have you tried a full shutdown and restart (complete power down) before checking for updates ?
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
  5.    #5  
    Of course, shutting down, replacing the batery, sim, etc. Nothing seems to help. No idea what might be preventing the device from seeing the update.